Welcome To Aasra Foundation,
AASRA is working with rural Women Groups, Weaver Community, youth & Individual Entrepreneurs, Tribal and Sections amongst backward communities. AASRA also plans extend its operations to remote tribal villages and reach medical, drinking water and modern farming programmes for their betterment.
AASRA is also implementing programmes conducting workshops and field studies to create awareness of science and technology innovations in all the districts of coastal districts of Andhra Pradesh.
AASRA is reputed for its conceptualization and implementation of various projects. Testimonials were issued By NABARD, ANGRAU, NIRD, DAATTC, Department Handlooms and Textiles AP. All India Radio Visakhapatnam.
AASRA has executed all its projects successfully for the past 18 years due to which many organizations are coming Forward to collaborate in future activities.
Strengths of the Organization;
- Commitment of the Board, Executive Committee and Advisory Board.
- Experience in motivating the communities for sustainable development.
- Core competence in Natural resource management and entrepreneurial development program
- Institutional linkages with various depts.., Resource centers, and tech agencies.
- Project implementation through participatory methodologies.
- Emphasis on poorest of the poor and vulnerable community development.
- Competent well experienced work force.
Operational Area : AASRA’s principal areas of operation are rural and tribal communities of the coastal districts of AP. AASRA operates in urban areas also for poverty alleviation and works for popularization of science and technology all over the state.